Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trails of Nature - Along the Back Roads

"There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains
of nature - the assurance that dawn comes after night, and
spring after the winter."
- Rachel Carson
The Sense of Wonder

When I take time to pass along the back roads and follow the trails of nature wherever they take me, it is often with wonder and a sense of deep adventure that I find myself thinking of friends who give great value to life, of family who love me, and of all the gifts I've been given for the wholesome purpose of giving them back to humanity. The greatest blessings of life come when I take the first step along the trail and find myself walking the path a friend has trod.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,

    Thank you for your profound words. Your value, as well as the value we create in our meetings (over chili or under your guidance as charger, add depth and value to my life.

    I appreciate your generosity while letting me share your Nature trail, your journey.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know what you think; our readers matter. Thank you for stopping by trailsofnature.blogspot.com